ARCHITECTURE – Aerofab produces and installs Architectural Metalwork, both structural and cosmetic, commercial and domestic.
- Typical commercial work includes:
- External Balconies for various prestige apartments and office blocks
- Feature metalwork to enhance the appearance of commercial buildings.
- Security Products, such as gates and perimeter fencing
- Heritage metalwork for locations of special or historical interest.
- For domestic customers we design, manufacture and install items such as:
- Security fencing and gates with manual or electrical actuation.
- Specially commissioned items in stainless steel – such as the decking support structure shown in our gallery
- Feature Balustrades for internal staircases and landing areas
- Spiral Staircases
Major architectural projects have included external and internal features to assist in the creation an Art Deco and Aircraft themed Hotel and Restaurant at Sywell in Northamptonshire. Many items are in stainless steel including the entrance doors, a Spitfire formation based memorial fountain, a large aircraft-themed illuminated structure for the main Car Park, hotel balustrades that incorporate Biplane silhouettes and a large propeller-shaped feature sign for a Spitfire restoration Hanger. http://www.aviatorhotel.co.uk
Display – Equipment manufactured by Aerofab is primarily at the instruction of architects or shopfitting organisations and destined for major retail outlets. Our customers appreciate the ability of Aerofab to combine Stainless Steel, plastic and electrical elements to bring their conceptions to reality.
Top right: A walkway linking two offices in The Aviator hotel. See the gallery below for more examples of this project and our other work
Bottom Right: A Dolce & Gabanna display unit in our workshops prior to being delivered to an Oxford Street Store.