INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT – We have all our own staff and vehicles for the delivery, installation and commissioning of our equipment, any guarantee work, repairs and ongoing maintenance services.
- All equipment we supply is guaranteed for 12 months
- CE marking and certificates of conformity are provided as required
- On-site maintenance can be arranged on a regular programmed or ad-hoc basis
- We provide skilled engineers for on-site equipment/system modification projects
- We carry out and record all necessary risk assessments etc.
- Our SafeContractor approval is your guarantee that we will comply with all legislation regarding on-site safe working practices.
Customer support also extends to initial factory wiring if required, plus repairs and upgrades to the electrical/electronic systems of our own equipment and that of other manufacturers.
The top image is of a stainless Mezzanine floor and access stairs which was installed by Aerofab as part of a new Chiller project for a food processing organisation. Below that is a photograph of some of our vehicles, all of which are updated on a regular basis.